This “substantial error” has created the appearance that two men in papal attire with papal names, and who address each other as “Your Holiness”, share the petrine munus; and therefore it is PATENTLY ABSURD for , the Bergoglians to claim that the election and subsequent “unanimous acceptance”, which resulted from an election conditioned on a defect of intention and an invalidating substantial error; and which is not exclusive, but includes both mens’ claim on the papacy, somehow proves that Bergoglio is the true pope! A plain and simple application of the cited canons proves beyond all shadow of doubt that Benedict’s resignation was invalid, and consequently, he is still the only reigning pope. Bergoglio is the heretic-antipope foretold in the secret of Fatima; and according to the Secret of Fatima, the heretic-antipope will lead the stampede into apostasy.written by Father Paul Kramer
By: Father Paul Kramer
Benedict XVI explains:
1) The munus of the petrine office is twofold — active and passive: ” Bene
conscius sum hoc munus secundum suam essentiam spiritualem non solum agendo
et loquendo exsequi debere, sed non minus patiendo et orando.”
1) Active ministry “agendo et loquendo”, 2) Passive ministry “patiendo et orando”
Both pertain essentially to the papal munus: “Bene conscius sum hoc munus
secundum suam essentiam spiritualem non solum agendo et loquendo exsequi
debere, sed non minus patiendo et orando.”
He expressly retains the passive exercise of the munus, i.e. the passive service of
the petrine office: ” “Non porto piùù la potestàà dell’’officio per il governo della
Chiesa, ma nel servizio della preghiera resto, per cosìì dire, nel recinto di san Pietro.”
On 19 April 2005, Benedict assumed the munus, i.e. the service of the petrine
office that is “for always”: “La gravitàà della decisione èè stata proprio anche nel
fatto che da quel momento in poi ero impegnato sempre e per sempre”; and his
decision to renounce the active exercise of the ministry does not revoke that: “La
mia decisione di rinunciare all’’esercizio attivo del ministero, non revoca questo.”
It is impossible for the pope to relinquish only the active exercise of the petrine
ministry and hand it over to a successor, since that would amount to an attempt to
divide an office that is indivisible. Hence, Pope Benedict’s attempt to divide the
papacy, according to the formula of the Karl Rahner proposal to reform the papacy
by dividing it between two or more individuals; necessarily results in a juridically invalid act, since, the office of the supreme
pontiff cannot be divided in the mamner that the episcopal office is sometimes
divided in other diocese between the ordinary of the diocese and a coadjutor with
power of governance.
The reason why it is impossible is because the pope, who in virtue of the plenitudo
potestatis of his office can deprive an ordinary of his jurisdiction, and hand it over
to a coadjotor; whereas the papal office is indivisible — and therefore the office and
The Prophecy of St. Francis
Shortly before he died, St. Francis of Assisi called together his followers and warned them of the coming troubles, saying:
1. The time is fast approaching in which there will be great trials and afflictions; perplexities and dissensions, both spiritual and temporal, will abound; the charity of many will grow cold, and the malice of the wicked will increase.
2. The devils will have unusual power, the immaculate purity of our Order, and of others, will be so much obscured that there will be very few Christians who will obey the true Sovereign Pontiff and the Roman Church with loyal hearts and perfect charity. At the time of this tribulation a man, not canonically elected, will be raised to the Pontificate, who, by his cunning, will endeavour to draw many into error and death.
3. Then scandals will be multiplied, our Order will be divided, and many others will be entirely destroyed, because they will consent to error instead of opposing it.
4. There will be such diversity of opinions and schisms among the people, the religious and the clergy, that, except those days were shortened, according to the words of the Gospel, even the elect would be led into error, were they not specially guided, amid such great confusion, by the immense mercy of God.
5. Then our Rule and manner of life will be violently opposed by some, and terrible trials will come upon us. Those who are found faithful will receive the crown of life; but woe to those who, trusting solely in their Order, shall fall into tepidity, for they will not be able to support the temptations permitted for the proving of the elect.
6. Those who preserve in their fervour and adhere to virtue with love and zeal for the truth, will suffer injuries and, persecutions as rebels and schismatics; for their persecutors, urged on by the evil spirits, will say they are rendering a great service to God by destroying such pestilent men from the face of the earth. but the Lord will be the refuge of the afflicted, and will save all who trust in Him. And in order to be like their Head, [Christ] these, the elect, will act with confidence, and by their death will purchase for themselves eternal life; choosing to obey God rather than man, they will fear nothing, and they will prefer to perish rather than consent to falsehood and perfidy.
7. Some preachers will keep silence about the truth, and others will trample it under foot and deny it. Sanctity of life will be held in derision even by those who outwardly profess it, for in those days JESUS CHRIST WILL SEND THEM NOT A TRUE PASTOR, BUT A DESTROYER.