Friday, November 09, 2018
Prayer Needed: Is the Reason as Viganò said Francis “Lie[d]… about McCarrick”; & has Lied for Six Years is because he may be Afraid of Punishment Now more than Eternally?
Updated: May 28, 2019
Today, on LifeSiteNews, Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò said “What the Pope said… is a lie… about McCarrick.”
In OnePeterFive, on April 4, 2019, renowned historian Roberto De Mattei said the “Francis Pontificate: Six Years of ‘Hypocrisy and Lies.'”
The famous psychologist Paul Ekman, named one of the 100 most influential people in the world by Time magazine, wrote:
“My data [shows]… To avoid being punished. This is the most frequently mentioned motivation for telling lies.”
(PaulEkman.com, “Why do People Lie? 9 Motivates for telling Lies,” September 26, 2018)
Francis should go to confession because he appears to fear the punishment of public humiliation now more than eternal punishment.
It appears that we may need to pray that he goes to confession to be absolved of his sins against the Eighth Commandment with a firm purpose of amendment not to sin anymore or as Dummies.com in the post “Catholicism and the Ten Commandments” said:
“The Church doesn’t see the Ten Commandments as arbitrary rules… Obey them and eternal happiness is yours. Disobey them and suffer the consequences.”
Please pray that Francis goes to confession and with a firm purpose of amendment not to sin anymore, if he hasn’t done so already, because Jesus Christ died on the cross to save him from his sins and wants his eternal happiness.
Below are some other apparent lies of Francis’s six years of “hypocrisy and lies” which he may need to confess:
1. Calling homosexual sexual abuse “clericalism” is a lie unless Francis and his clerical as well as his media collaborators mean to add “clericalism” to Thesaurus’ sexual abuse synonym list which includes: molestation, rape, violation, carnal abuse, grope, sex crime and apparently now “clericalism.”
2. Francis called sex abuse cover-up Cardinal Donald Wuerl “noble.” CNN: “[T]he pope praised Wuerl for his ‘nobility’… The Pope wrote… ‘However, your nobility has led you not to choose this way of defense. Of this, I am proud and thank you.'” Wuerl according to PJ Media “shuffled known predator priests around… [and] allegedly paid off a priest who was involved in a child porn ring.”
3. CNN: “Gay man: Pope told me [a male sex abuse victim of a gay priest] ‘God made me like that.'”
4. PJ Media.com: “‘Regarding pedophile priests… Francis says there were no cases in his [Argentina] diocese,’ said Boudot, it prompting laughter from the [sex abuse Argentina victims] group.”
5. Church Militant: “[P]romised… zero tolerance… record shows that time and again, he violated his own policy and covered for, resurrected and even promoted multiple predators with deep ties to and involvement in the homosexual clerical network in the Church… Francis can hold out, as calls for his resignation become louder… around the globe.”
6. And do a search on this website by typing in “Pope Francis’s sex abuse cover-ups” if you want a longer list of apparent lies for which the Pope may need to confess in the confessional booth.
Pray an Our Father now for Francis and for the restoration of the Church.
Fred Martinez at 8:49 PM