The coronavirus traveled all over the world from Wuhan China, but it did not reach Beijing or Shanghai or other major cities in China. Can anyone explain how is that possible?
There are so many questions, after all, where it all started, in China, the Chinese stock market did not collapse, but the American and European markets did, and when those markets collapsed, the Chinese bought a lot.
All roads lead back to China
1. They created a virus for which they already had an antidote.
2. They purposely spread the virus for financial gain.
3. There is a clear demonstration of efficiency to such an extent that they built hospitals in a few days. To build so many hospitals they had to be prepared with organized projects, for example, with the ordering of equipment, the hiring of labor, the water and sewerage network, the prefabricated building materials and the storage in an impressive volume. Everything happened so fast that everyone was speechless.
4. They caused chaos in the world, beginning with Europe and the rest of the western worlds.
5. Quickly decimating the economies of dozens of countries.
6. Stop production and manufacturing lines in factories and primary production in dozens of countries.
7. Causing the stock markets to crash and then they bought stocks, bonds and companies at bargain prices.
8. They then quickly gained control of the epidemic in their country. After all, they were ready and he was never really out of control.
9. In all this, they managed to lower the price of basic products, including the price of oil.
10. Now they are going back to mass production while the rest of the world is stopped.
Also note how quickly Chinese unions activated to “hoard” purchases of bus cargo to regional shopping centers across Australia, stripping our shelves of toilet paper and staple foods.
It happened before most of us knew what was happening, even before we knew what the Coronavirus was.
The Gospel is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes……….Romans 1:16. In the twilight of life, we will be judged on our love………. St. John of the Cross, Sayings of Light and Love #60“… rustic simplicity is a better soil for the good life than is sophisticated rottenness.” L. Strauss, What is Political Philosophy?