8 Responses to The videographic record of the celebration of the Golden Jubilee Mass of his Episcopal Ordination by his Most Reverend Rene Henry Gracida, Bishop Emeritus of the Diocese of Corpus Christi, Texas, celebrated in his personal chapel in Sinton, Texas, on January 25, 2022. Videography by Ernesto Lee Trevino.

1. abyssum says:

by

Adhuc *multiplicabuntur* in senecta uberi et bene patientes erunt Ut adnuntient quoniam rectus Dominus Deus noster et non est iniquitas in eo

*Seelsorge Oswiecim Wuppertal **Allegemeinschaftlich Locupletare*

*I invite you to subscribe to my blog:* *http://www.Abyssum.org *

I USE LARGE TYPE AND CAPITAL LETTERS BECAUSE I SUFFER FROM MACULAR DEGENERATION

On Fri, Jan 28, 2022 at 3:11 PM ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP wrote:

> abyssum posted: ” https://youtu.be/p-3ggXV3J5I ” >

2. Mary D says:

PS: I sent 2 other emails , too, so I hope you received them…Stay strong , dear Bishop Gracida, and know that you are in all our prayers always.

3. Mary D says:

I wrote in answer to this post…..rather this magnificent Mass…but it didn’t get published.
    So again I say; Gloria Patri, et Filio,et Spiritui Sancto!!

4. Kate R. says:

If you visit this site, I urge readers to please hear Bishop Gracida’s homily at his Golden Jubilee, in the video he has provided and on You Tube.
    It is a truly moving and incredible testimony, from our precious friend and bishop. Don’t miss a minute of it.

5. Kate R. says:

Your Excellency, God bless you and congratulations! You are a blessing to the people of God, and we are delighted at your jubilee! Thank you for your amazing service to God and to the huge flock that you have. It would be a lonely experience out here, were it not for our very few faithful bishops, and we thank you. In our area, we had a huge snowstorm, and we are missing Holy Mass. We will attend your jubilee instead!

6. Info@servi.org says:

Congratulations, Your Excellency, on your Golden Jubilee! The feast of the conversion of St. Paul is a wonderful day and one much appreciated by you as the day of your episcopal consecration.

We all here join in wishing you many blessings and graces as we thank you for everything you have done for us and for the Church.

Please let us know if you are in need of any Mass intentions so we can send you some.

May God bless you and may our Blessed Mother protect and guide you always.

Servants of the Holy Family
    Colorado Springs, Colorado

7. Mary D says:

Gloria Patri, et Filio, et Spiritui Sancto !!!!

8. Vincent Gonzalez says:

That was wonderful, Your Excellency. Thank you for posting, and God bless you.

Sincerely, Vincent González