THE CATHOLIC MONITOR
Is Francis’s “Veneration of the Pachamama Statues”, like “Neo-Communis[t]” Morales’ Pachamama Worship, part of a “Communist Revolution”?
El impostor: Evo Morales, de la Pachamama al Narco- …
Since the arrival of Evo Morales to government power in Bolivia, the busy highland country has progressively become the continental heart of “XXI Century Socialism”, a construction of power that was accompanied by a profuse marketing that was supposedly pre-Columbian. What is behind such a sudden Amerindian invocation? A sudden rescue of the “sacred coca” or a propaganda artifice for drug trafficking? Is it intended to rescue an “ancestral tradition” or finance a communist revolution with illegal money? Is Evo Morales the Indian redeemer of a postponed cause or the mestizo impostor of a consummated scam? In short: who is he, what is he, what does he represent and what interests does this feathered leader respond to? Supported by the always misguided transnational progressivism, Morales knew how to stage in his country a colorful “original” comparsa, consisting of replacing the figure of the Guevara guerrilla with that of the misunderstood cocalero, replacing the Marxist rhetoric with the indigenous one, and exchanging the Moscow accent for the one from Caracas. How is this imaginative environmental mutation financed?; Well, substituting the KGB rubles for cocaine narcodollars. “The impostor, Evo Morales from Pachamama to the Narco-State” is the documented and exhaustive work of Nicolás Márquez who came to disarm this elaborate ideological, philological and aesthetic framework that the recycled emissaries of neo-communism use to try to reinstall the truncated and unfinished collectivist and criminal experiments of the last century. As Alberto Benegas Lynch (h) has written in a fragment of the prologue. – Amazon [https://www.amazon.com/El-impostor-Morales-Pachamama-Narco-Estado/dp/1484955137]
Lawyer and journalist Nicolas Marquez in his Spanish language book “The Impostor Evo Morales: From the Pachamama to the Narco-State (Google translation from the Spanish)” makes the case that Morales is a “scam” artist who uses his supposed full-blooded indigenousism for propaganda use and indigenous Pachamama worship to bring about a “communist revolution with illegal [drug] money.”
(“The Impostor,” Cover of book)
Marquez in the books says Morales’ indigenousism is Marxism:
“[I]ndigenousism (Indigenismo) is nothing more than ideological Neo-Marxism.”
The Catholic Monitor is getting the information for this post from a Google pdf on the Internet of the book cover and Index.
One interesting chapter according to the Index is:
“El Islam y la Pachamama”
Morales along with his collaborator Francis appears to be obsessed not just with Pachamama, but with Islam.
But, getting to the Francis-Morales Pachamama connection, journalist Edward Pentin reported that Francis’s “veneration of the Pachamama” in the Vatican was promoted by his apparent close collaborator Morales according to Gloria.tv.
Is Francis’s “veneration of the Pachamama”, like Morales’ Pachamama worship, part of a communist revolution?
“Dialogos Entre Juan Pablo Ii Y Fidel Castro: Bergoglio, Jorge Mario (Coord.): 9789875073722: Amazon” [https://www.amazon.com/Di%C3%A1logos-entre-Pablo-Fidel-Castro/dp/9875073725]
Jose Azel, a senior scholar at the University of Miami, in the respected international relations quarterly journal World Affairs wrote a review of a book by Francis, which he wrote in 1998 while he was still the then Archbishop of Buenos Aires, which apparently the Vatican doesn’t want publicized or read.
Last time I looked, there were only a few expensive copies of Jorge Mario Bergoglio’s book “Dialogos Entre Juan Pablo y Fidel Castro [Dialogue between John Paul II and Fidel Castro]” available on Amazon which don’t seem to get any promotion.
The Spanish speaking Azel in his review of the book reported “[i]n my reading of the pope’s complex Spanish prose…”:
– “he favors socialism over capitalism provided it incorporates theism…”
– “He does not take issue with Fidel Castro’s claim that ‘Karl Marx’s doctrine is very close to the Sermon on the Mount’… “
– “… and views the Cuban polity [form of government] as in harmony with the Church’s social doctrine…”
– “… Francis leaves no doubt that he sympathizes with the Cuban dictatorship…”
– “… and that he is not a fan of liberal democracy or markets…”
– “… He clearly believes in a very large, authoritarian role for the state in social and economic affairs…”
– “… his language in the prologue is reminiscent of the ‘liberation theology’… very intertwined [with] Marxist ideology. Fathered by Peruvian priest Gustavo Gutierrez, the movement provided the intellectual foundations that, with Cuban support, served to orchestrate’ wars of national liberation’ throughout the continent. It’s iconography portrayed Jesus as a guerrilla an AK-47 slung over his shoulder…”
– “… Francis speaks of a ‘shared solidarity’… that solidarity appears to be with the undemocratic, illegitimate authority in Cuba and not with the people…”
– “… Cubans will remember that this pope had a choice between freedom and authoritarianism.”
( World Affairs, “Whose Pope? Francis and Cuba,” Fall 2015)
The University of Miami senior scholar Azel in the article in his own translation of Francis’s book quotes the Francis saying:
“[N]eoliberal capitalism is a model that subordinates human beings and conditions development to pure market forces… thus humanity attends a cruel spectacle that crystallizes the enrichment of the few at the expense of the impoverishment of the many.”
Moreover, Francis’s book “Dialogos entre Juan Pablo II Y Fidel Castro” presents evidence that he is pro-Fidel Castro, anti-Capitalism and by inference Anti-American because the United States is the driving force behind the global free market system.
He wrote on page 23 that there apparently could be a “convergence” of “premises” between Communism and Catholicism:
“Fidel Castro offered a… convergence or points of connection between Catholicism and the premises (los postulados) of the [Cuban Communist] Revolution.”
However, later in the his book he states there cannot be a convergence of premises between Capitalism and Catholicism:
You cannot hold the premises (los postulados) of “neoliberalismo” (Capitalism) and be considered a Christian. The failures of Marxism and Collectivism don’t authorize the Capitalist system (al sistema capitalista)… we find in “neoliberalismo” (Capitalism) the opposite of the Gospel… because it empties man of the economic progressivism or economic progress (los progresos economicos).”
(Dialogos entre Juan Pablo II Y Fidel Castro, By Jorge Bergoglio, Copyright – Ciudad Argentina, Pages 48-49, Translation by Fred Martinez with the help of a Spanish to English dictionary) Pray an Our Father now for reparation for the sins committed because of Francis’s Amoris Laetitia.
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church as well as the Triumph of the Kingdom of the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
Stop for a moment of silence, ask Jesus Christ what He wants you to do now and next. In this silence remember God, Father, Son and Holy Ghost – Three Divine Persons yet One God, has an ordered universe where you can know truth and falsehood as well as never forget that He wants you to have eternal happiness with Him as his son or daughter by grace. Make this a practice. By doing this you are doing more good than reading anything here or anywhere else on the Internet.
– Doctor of the Church St. Francis de Sales totally confirmed beyond any doubt the possibility of a heretical pope and what must be done by the Church in such a situation:
“[T]he Pope… WHEN he is EXPLICITLY a heretic, he falls ipso facto from his dignity and out of the Church, and the Church MUST either deprive him, or, as some say, declare him deprived, of his Apostolic See.”
(The Catholic Controversy, by St. Francis de Sales, Pages 305-306)
Saint Robert Bellarmine, also, said “the Pope heretic is not deposed ipso facto, but must be declared deposed by the Church.”
– “If Francis is a Heretic, What should Canonically happen to him?”: http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2020/12/if-francis-is-heretic-what-should.html
– “Could Francis be a Antipope even though the Majority of Cardinals claim he is Pope?”: http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2019/03/could-francis-be-antipope-even-though.html
– If Francis betrays Benedict XVI & the”Roman Rite Communities” like he betrayed the Chinese Catholics we must respond like St. Athanasius, the Saintly English Bishop Robert Grosseteste & “Eminent Canonists and Theologians” by “Resist[ing]” him: https://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2021/12/if-francis-betrays-benedict-xvi.html
– LifeSiteNews, “Confusion explodes as Pope Francis throws magisterial weight behind communion for adulterers,” December 4, 2017:
The AAS guidelines explicitly allows “sexually active adulterous couples facing ‘complex circumstances’ to ‘access the sacraments of Reconciliation and the Eucharist.'”
– On February 2018, in Rorate Caeli, Catholic theologian Dr. John Lamont:
“The AAS statement… establishes that Pope Francis in Amoris Laetitia has affirmed propositions that are heretical in the strict sense.”
– On December 2, 2017, Bishop Rene Gracida:
“Francis’ heterodoxy is now official. He has published his letter to the Argentina bishops in Acta Apostlica Series making those letters magisterial documents.”
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church by the bishops by the grace of God.
– Intel Cryptanalyst-Mathematician on Biden Steal: “212Million Registered Voters & 66.2% Voting,140.344 M Voted…Trump got 74 M, that leaves only 66.344 M for Biden” [http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/intel-cryptanalyst-mathematician-on.html?m=1]
– Will US be Venezuela?: Ex-CIA Official told Epoch Times “Chávez started to Focus on [Smartmatic] Voting Machines to Ensure Victory as early as 2003”: http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/will-us-be-venezuela-ex-cia-official.html
– Tucker Carlson’s Conservatism Inc. Biden Steal Betrayal is explained by “One of the Greatest Columns ever Written” according to Rush: http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2021/01/tucker-carlsons-conservatism-inc-biden.html?m=1
– A Hour which will Live in Infamy: 10:01pm November 3, 2020:
What is needed right now to save America from those who would destroy our God given rights is to pray at home or in church and if called to even go to outdoor prayer rallies in every town and city across the United States for God to pour out His grace on our country to save us from those who would use a Reichstag Fire-like incident to destroy our civil liberties. [Is the DC Capitol Incident Comparable to the Nazi Reichstag Fire Incident where the German People Lost their Civil Liberties?: http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2021/01/is-dc-capital-incident-comparable-to.html?m=1 and Epoch Times Show Crossroads on Capitol Incident: “Anitfa ‘Agent Provocateurs‘”:
Pray an Our Father now for the grace to know God’s Will and to do it.
Pray an Our Father now for America.
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church as well as the Triumph of the Kingdom of the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of Mary.SHARE