REQUEST FOR PRAYERS

El_Greco_021-large

I WILL BE ON SPIRITUAL RETREAT FROM OCTOBER 12 THROUGH OCTOBER 18.

ABYSSUM

9 Responses to REQUEST FOR PRAYERS

1. kevirish01 says:

Dear Bishop Emeritus Abyssum,

I certainly will offer you up to our Blessed Lord while stopping in to visit His Real Presence this afternoon in our local parish.

God bless you,
    Catechist Kev

2. Bill Hohn says:

Bishop, bless you for all you do. May your retreat fortify you at your “ripe young age.” Oh, for men more like you!

On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 12:29 AM, ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP wrote:

> abyssum posted: ” I WILL BE ON SPIRITUAL RETREAT FROM OCTOBER 12 THROUGH > OCTOBER 18. ABYSSUM” >

3. Ed Szypulski says:

In my prayers❤️🙏

Ed Szypulski Brevard, NC USA

4. Dear Bishop Rene,

You’ll be in my daily prayers. Have a very fruitful and grace-filled retreat, and a most blessed 100th Anniversary and Feast of the Miracle of the Sun!

To Jesus Through Mary,
    David

5. Sister Anne Sophie says:

PRAYING!

God Love & Bless you!Sister Anne Sophie”LOVE will consume us only in the measure of our self-surrender”-St. Terese of Lisieux

From: ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP To: savesoul@att.net Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2017 12:29 AM Subject: [New post] REQUEST FOR PRAYERS #yiv7214056780 a:hover {color:red;}#yiv7214056780 a {text-decoration:none;color:#0088cc;}#yiv7214056780 a.yiv7214056780primaryactionlink:link, #yiv7214056780 a.yiv7214056780primaryactionlink:visited {background-color:#2585B2;color:#fff;}#yiv7214056780 a.yiv7214056780primaryactionlink:hover, #yiv7214056780 a.yiv7214056780primaryactionlink:active {background-color:#11729E;color:#fff;}#yiv7214056780 WordPress.com | abyssum posted: ” I WILL BE ON SPIRITUAL RETREAT FROM OCTOBER 12 THROUGH OCTOBER 18.ABYSSUM” | |

6. David Wilson says:

Excellency, I will keep you among my Rosary intentions. May your retreat be fruitful.

7. Chris Benischek says:

Your Excellency,

Have a great retreat! Please keep praying for my job!

And Happy Fatima! El Centenario!

Viva la Señora de Fatima. Viva!

Chris Benischek & Esposa (Liliana)

P. S. We were wed in Guadalajara and honeymooned in Loretto La Paz & Santa Rosalia up on the Sea of Cortez. In Los Cabos we spent a few days and went to Lis Arcos with Lovers Beach on the bay side and Divorce Beach on the other due to the treacherous Pacific waters there. So my wife always jokes Divorce Beach at such times. Plus she has her doubts about the novus ordo rite of our wedding. Mexican humor.

Sent from the Road

8. Nance Shaw says:

Will be praying for you. And envying you a little, also.

9. Ree says: