AT LAST, DOCUMENTARY PROOF THAT HE WAS NOT, IS NOT, AN AMERICAN CITIZEN

Inline image

9 Responses to AT LAST, DOCUMENTARY PROOF THAT HE WAS NOT, IS NOT, AN AMERICAN CITIZEN

1. catholictradition2 says:

This is what I have been saying all along. The birth certificate business leads us in circles. The foreign student card is actual proof. I suspect one of the reasons his Harvard record was sealed from the public. But then he was a fraud in so many ways in addition. The electorate tends to use emotion, not reason, which endangers us all.

2. lifelongcatholic says:

I tried clicking on your reference, but it can’t be found. Can you republish It? Thanks. Naomi

________________________________

3. NATHANIEL GRIFFIN says:

Wow!!

Sent from my iPhone

4. Olivia Connolly says:

This link will not open. Is there ant other way to get the information?

On Sun, Oct 6, 2019, 2:50 PM ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP, wrote:

> abyssum posted: ” https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EGKq5IFUwAEU91P.jpg > https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ ” >

5. camroyer says:

I have to say, I’m a bit skeptical this is authentic. On the other hand, how did Barry fly to Pakistan at a time people couldn’t fly there using a U.S. passport? “But, hey,” they will tell you, “didn’t you see his authentic birth certificate that was posted online?” And I did see that, but I also listened to Mara Zebest’s expert analysis of it, and that of the Maracopa County Sherrif’s Department. So whether the Columbia ID is authentic, I don’t know. But I do know that the birth certificate that was posted online isn’t just fake; it’s very, very fake, which is why I used to think Obama was the world’s biggest fraud. But now, with Bergoglio in power, I think differently.

6. The Editor says:

There is much controversy over this image. Some say it was forged. Others that he never attended. Columbia made public statements after he left office saying he never attended. If he attended he attended a different college by a similar name. In other words, maybe this is a forgery. There is more about this at thepostemail.com which has covered this kind of news for many years.

7. Michael Carlisle says:

Made my made my week!

8. Michael Carlisle says:

Thnakyou for posting Bishop! Mace my week!

God Bless Michael Carlisle