As a rule I abhor conspiracy theories. However, it would be ahistoric of me to deny that conspiracies have occurred. John Hinderaker at Powerline points us to a liberal site that begins to draw lines between some disturbing dots:
James Kunstler is a liberal who has a site called Clusterf*** Nation. Although a liberal, he casts a cold, intelligent eye on the follies of our time. The linked post begins by questioning why anyone would believe Christine Ford. What follows is an explosive theme:
I believe that the Christine Blasey Ford gambit was an extension of the sinister activities underway since early 2016 in the Department of Justice and the FBI to un-do the last presidential election, and that the real and truthful story about these seditious monkeyshines is going to blow wide open.
Stunning if true.
It turns out that the Deep State is a small world. Did you know that the lawyer sitting next to Dr. Ford in the Senate hearings, one Michael Bromwich, is also an attorney for Andrew McCabe, the former FBI Deputy Director fired for lying to investigators from his own agency and currently singing to a grand jury? What a coincidence. Out of all the lawyers in the most lawyer-infested corner of the USA, she just happened to hook up with him.
It’s a matter of record that Dr. Ford traveled to Rehobeth Beach Delaware on July 26, where her Best Friend Forever and former room-mate, Monica McLean, lives, and that she spent the next four days there before sending a letter July 30 to Senator Diane Feinstein that kicked off the “sexual assault” circus. Did you know that Monica McClean was a retired FBI special agent, and that she worked in the US Attorney’s office for the Southern District of New York under Preet Bharara, who had earlier worked for Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer?
Could Dr. Ford have spent those four days in July helping Christine Blasey Ford compose her letter to Mrs. Feinstein? Did you know that Monica McClean’s lawyer, one David Laufman is a former DOJ top lawyer who assisted former FBI counter-intel chief Peter Strozk on both the Clinton and Russia investigations before resigning in February this year — in fact, he sat in on the notorious “unsworn” interview with Hillary in 2016. Wow! What a really small swamp Washington is!
Of all the
gin joints lawyers in all the towns in all the world, she walks in with one from the FBI. Funny coincidence.
Go here to read the rest. Things about the Ford allegations that raise huge red flags:
- Her success in scrubbing her social media presence. I have never seen such a successful job of scubbing. She had to have top level help.
- The Christine Ford that showed up at the hearing was apparently quite different from the Christine Ford prior to the hearing, in voice and general presentation of herself.
- Why no comments from her family, other than her husband and his side of the family?
- She cited the second front door of her house as precipitating couples’ counseling in 2012, during which she revealed to her husband that her desire for a second door was caused by anxiety as a result of her alleged encounter back in the early eighties with Brett Kavanaugh. In fact, the door went in during 2008 and a business was conducted at that new entrance.
It is becoming increasingly apparent that this was a setup which assumed that in the face of the mere allegation Kavanaugh would withdraw or Trump would pull his nomination, demonstrating a grave misunderstanding as to both Kavanaugh and Trump. Records need to be subpoenaed, especially communications between the legal team of Ms. Ford and the staff of Democrat senators. This nation was put through hell over allegations that were likely a fraud from the beginning and that at least some of the Democrat senators may well have known were a fraud.Share With Friends
DONALD R. MCCLAREY
Cradle Catholic. Active in the pro-life movement since 1973. Father of three and happily married for 35 years. Small town lawyer and amateur historian. Former president of the board of directors of the local crisis pregnancy center for a decade.MORE POST
- Tuesday, October 9, AD 2018 ART DECO1. Scott Adams has speculated that the scrubbing had to have been done by Google employees. No clue.2. IMO, that CB was recruited by David Laufman via Monica McLean is as good an explanation as any for her conduct. Since she was a period resident of Montgomery County of the right age and social profile, she’d do. If they’d found the sister of a Georgetown Prep alumnus or found an alumna of the school attended by Mark Judge’s sister, the story would have packed more punch, of course. They needed a pussyhat who could hold her own with committee counsel and she was that person, conveniently located in Monica McLean’s circle of friends. Neo-neocon pointed a few days ago to an unnoticed interview with Russell Ford in which he admits she’s been on bad terms with her family the last few years.
- Tuesday, October 9, AD 2018 GUY MCCLUNGDoes anyone really wonder that the demonic were clawing and scratching the doors of the Supreme Court in agony over the installation of Justice Kavanaugh ? The demons and their accomplices were gnashing their teeth because they know that now they will get to kill fewer babies with him on the court. The demon democrats turned the court into their Supreme Legislature, an evil instrument to outvote all the American people with five minions. Now they see their own court from hell is going to become the Court of Heaven. They should have been careful what they sowed; just like that wonderful man, Harry Prdeath Reid, made it possible for the GOP to do this without 61 votes. Thank God for Harry Reid! Let us pray that God, the Almighty Father who creates the immortal soul of each baby int he womb, removes prodeath justices and puts more probaby anti-evil ones on the court, soon. “Oh Lord God, we have the disease, send us the cure, asap.” Guy McClung, Texas
- Tuesday, October 9, AD 2018 PHILIP NACHAZELA set up????
(Major Sarcasm Alert.)Desperate times lead to desperate measures.
That old serpent sure has a cast of characters that are bought and paid for.
The things his children do…
- Tuesday, October 9, AD 2018 YE OLDE SCRIBE“Could Dr. Ford have spent those four days in July helping Christine Blasey Ford compose her letter to Mrs. Feinstein?” I hope he meant Monica McClean, not Dr. Ford. That said, it is beyond me that anyone in their right mind could find this utterly neurotic, and perhaps mentally disturbed woman credible. Then again, it is also beyond me how anyone in their right mind could find modern Democrats credible.