WHAT NEXT ???

Bergoglians are the party of Apostasy, and no one can deny it NOW!

4 Feb19

by The Editor

fromrome.wordpress.com/2019/02/04/bergoglians-are-the-party-of-apostasy-and-no-one-can-deny-it-now/

4qFhChDn

Today, if not beforehand, Jorge Mario Bergoglio publicly and manifestly apostatized from the Catholic Faith, when he signed the “Human Fraternity Document” which professes all religions to be “willed by God in His wisdom.”

According to The National, Bergoglio signed the “Human Fraternity Document” in Abu-dhabi today (see link for more photos).

The Human Fraternity Meeting official website gives the text of the document: the outrageous affirmation is found under the second bullet point, which reads:

Freedom is a right of every person: each individual enjoys the freedom of belief, thought, expression and action. The pluralism and the diversity of religions, colour, sex, race and language are willed by God in His wisdom, through which He created human beings. This divine wisdom is the source from which the right to freedom of belief and the freedom to be different derives. Therefore, the fact that people are forced to adhere to a certain religion or culture must be rejected, as too the imposition of a cultural way of life that others do not accept;

Apostasy is apostay, whether you apostasize in the bathtub or on the papal throne; whether you do so out of fear of being slain by a Jihadi or whether you do so for a pot of porrige, an invite form George Soros, or a photo op.  The reason or cause or motive can be different, but the result is the same: you reject faith in the One True God.

While a man may apostasize by embracing a non-Christian Faith, such as Judaism or Islam, he can apostatize also by affirming that which destroys the entire faith.  Thus, its apostasy to say such things as, “God does not exist” or “God is a devil”.

If you were to say God wills that religions be different and many, then you have also apostasized, because you are saying that God is indifferent to religion. But the god who is indifferent to religion is not the Christian God. So by saying such a thing, you have taken as your god, the Father of Lies.

Some of the most fundamental names of God, of which no Christian can feign ignorance, is that God is True, One, Good and exists. To deny any of these is apostasy.

Perhaps a Modernist, who is trained somewhat in canon law, will say that you cannot know with certitude that anyone is an apostate — if you are a Modernists, you do not believe in objective religious truth, so its to be expected that you say such a thing — but as Catholics we know that the certitude of conclusions flows infallibly from the certitude of principles and facts and laws.

In canon 1364 §1, the Pope levels excommunication latae sententiae against all apostates, even if they  be the Pope.  This is how the Pope in promulgating the Code of Canon Law protects Catholics from future popes who apostatize.  Those who have not the faith will say, the Code of Canon law does not bind the pope (though canon 38 contradicts them), or that to deny God is the author of only 1 true religion is not apostasy (they will attempt to pretend that Judaism of old still exists, and that Talmudic Judaism is not another false religion). But Catholics know better.

Finally, they will call Catholics names for saying what I just said. Maybe they will even call me a “sedevacantist” — I am not, becauase I hold with Canon 332 §2 that Benedict is still the pope —but no Catholic, even those who still think that Benedict’s resignation is valid, are sedevacantists for holding such things, as its simply common sense to say that Bergoglio is an apostate when he publicly signs a document which contains such a statement.

Please put your local priest on notice about what Bergoglio said, and INSIST that his name no longer be mentioned in the Canon. Catholics are right to disrupt the Mass, if need be, to shout down anyone who thinks otherwise. We have this right, because God is a God of Truth, He is no condoner of falsehood of any kind. And our Baptism requires that we hold fast with God in this.

Please put your Favorite Cardinal on notice. Write or call or email him, however you can contact him. Remind him, that if he will not stand up and defend God as the author of One True Religion, he is an apostate too.

Remind the clergy, in particular, that if some sort of division arises among those who say that Bergoglio is by this an apostate and that he is not by this an apostate, that the division is not caused by those who say he is, but by Bergoglio for signing such a document, and by those who refuse to acknowledge the magnitude of that sin. Therefore, if anyone should be quiet and shut up, its the latter 2 groups, not Catholics who agree with what I have written here!

10 Responses to WHAT NEXT ???

1. Donna Bethell says:

You are welcome, hellenback7. Don’t worry about being isolated. You can always have a cup of coffee with me.

2. hellenback7 says:

Donna, thank you for the link. I doubt I’ll be the most popular person in my family once I forwrd this, along with Cardinal Mueller’s “Statement of Faith” posted today, here on Bishop Gracida’s site; but c’est la vie!

3. Donna Bethell says:

Once again Bishop Athanasius Schneider of Astana, Kazakhstan, has stepped up to defend the Catholic Faith. He explains that God does not will a diversity of religions. He sent me his text today for distribution: https://www.catholiclaity.us/bishop-schneider.html.

4. hellenback7 says:

Thank you for posting my comment, your Excellency.
    I have not given uo entirely yet on at least speaking with Bishop Fabbro here in London, Canada.
    He seems a good man who may be trying to “straddle both sides of the fence, in order to apoease
    He included a letter written by James Martin in the bulletin one Sunday.
    Although not written about LMNOPeople directly (no disrrsoect, I just refuse to use the growing alphabet soup of an acronym used for the false classifications of human beings) there were shades of it that seemed leading orcat least somewhat subversive to me.
    I want to ask Bishop Fabbro directly where he stands on a couple of issues and think he might be willing to grant a short audience/meeting….we’ll see how it goes (if I call his secretary back, to try to schedule a meeting.
    I just don’t want to have to be deceptive when I tell her my reason for wanting to speak with him.
    God willing, I’ll try to follow through.

5. hellenback7 says:

It seems somewhat of a contradiction to believe in what Our Lady said at Fatima snd Akita and then turn around and expect what was foretild to not happen.
    As you, Bishop Gracida, a Bishop Emeritus of The Catholic Church, have been unsuccessful in persuading faithful Cardinals to act, how do you think the average Cardinal (who is at least somewhat Modernist to the mind/theology of Pius’ IX, X, XI and likely XII) will react to being “called” out of the blue by a “mere” layperson?
    I like you Bishop Gracida and believe you love The Catholic Church.

But at the same time, I think you ask/expect too much (or perhaps the wrong things/actions) from the few of us who do not believe you are simply an “unhappy traditionalist” who has lost his way.

Please don’t take what I say the wrong way. I believe you could be right; I just don’t believe that the very few of us laity who do so, would have even the slightest chance of being heard, let alone have our concern taken seriously.
    I truly believe that, even if you are right about everything, it would be a case of “pearls before swine”. And in those cases, no good comes from “being torn to pieces”.
    If I believed it might have even a slight chance of doing the good that you seem to believe it would, I’d speak up.

Perhaps it IS the time when “even the elect would be lost if the time were not shortened”.
    Personally, I believe it’s a time to pray and individually keep the faith. The Sacraments do not function “ex opere operato” for no good reason (and if there is doubt about their validity, neither does Spiritual Communion).

I’m happy to take St. Padre Pio’s advice when he said: “Pray, Hope and don’t worry”.

You seem a good man Bishop Gracida; but God is my judge on this.

I understand if you decide to not publish my comment.

Peace in Christ

6. The Editor says:

You Excellency, most of us have no contact information for the Cardinals or the Bishops, other than those address where letters go and are never acknowledged. I believe its the duty of every Bishop, therefore, to get on the phone with those who do pickup and demand that something be done and said. And that they call those whom they speak with, so like a vast network of collegiality, the Church be stirred to action. Remember, as in the Synod of Sutri in 1046, the Church can act in the case of a doubtful pope. Cardinals and Bishops can convene to issue a statement, demands, require profession of faith, judge the faith of the man whom some still think is pope. A confrontation is necessary in the case of so public an act of denial of Our Lord as the true God and true Savior of mankind! If the Bishops wont do that, they need to understand that they should expect nothing but eternal damnation for their dishonoring of God.

7. Daun Dunlap says:

“I am the way, the truth and the light, no one comes to the Father except through me”
    Pray, pray, pray. Our Lord ask us to trust in what He allows and to not sin. We all need to know the truth and with charity admonish those in error. The times in The Church have been bad for decades and most baptized Catholics have done nothing to stand for The Faith and The Truth. Now we and our children will reap the rewards of our allowence of evil. Live The Faith, “be not afraid, I go before you”. Remember God said, Fear Me First, it is time to Fear what our failure to condemn has done to our world and Christ’s Church.

8. Terri Bradley says:

Fr. Clovis said in 2015: “It used to be that people would joke: “Is the Pope Catholic?” Now it’s not so much a joke.” Fr. Clovis KNEW what he was talking about!

9. Mary D says: