Why are New 1P5 Editor Timothy Flanders & Taylor Marshall Sitting on the Fence on “a Canonical Trail and Investigation” of the Validity of the Francis Conclave and Pope Benedict Resignation?
–I’m happy to share with you that Timothy Flanders has been named the editor of OnePeterFive, effective today. – Eric Sammons [https://onepeterfive.com/announcement-new-1p5-editor/]
– Bishop Gracida is against the coronavirus hysteria and is strongly against Amoris Laetitia’s pushing of Communion for adulterers and as his co-host on the Taylor Marshall podcast Timothy Flanders said today Gracida says “there needs to be a canonical trial and investigation[1:15:12-1:15:30]” on the validity of the Francis conclave and Pope Benedict XVI resignation. This apparently goes against the Opus Dei narratives which it is possible is the reason Marshall feels the need to oppose passively by sitting on the fence on the virus hysteria as well as on “a canonical trail and investigation” of the validity of the Francis conclave and Pope Benedict XVI resignation. – Catholic MonitorSo, why are the new One Peter Five editor Timothy Flanders and Taylor Marshall apparently still sitting on the fence on “a canonical trail and investigation” of the validity of the Francis conclave and Pope Benedict XVI resignation?
Maybe the answer is in this Catholic Monitor flashback from May 11, 2020:
The Spanish website called Sin Miedo de al “Opus Dei” which translates in English to Without Fear of “Opus Dei” stated in Spain that the leftist media and apparently the Opus Dei “conservative” media have united to push the coronavirus hysteria:
“[T]here is not a single Spanish media in which there is a dissident voice… No one dares move a finger or open their mouths to say that there is something strange in so much quarantine and interruption of activity [by lockdowns].”
(Sinmiedoalopusdei, “Architecture of Oppression,” April 11, 2020)
Why is the supposedly conservative Opus Dei media in Spain according to this Spanish website pushing a narrative that is destroying the country’s political freedom, economy and banning the Mass?
Taylor Marshall who is against the banning of the Mass apparently is sitting on the fence on pushing strongly against on the Opus Dei coronavirus hysteria narrative (promoted in the Spanish Catholic media and by his former employer which are controlled by Opus Dei) which Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano calls “the Media’s alarmism.”
Is it possible that Marshall’s connections to Opus Dei are why he is sitting on the fence, that is he lacks courage and decisiveness to choose sides, and is not strong in condemning the coronavirus hysteria and it’s “Media’s alarmism” which are causing the unconstitutional totalitarian lockdowns?
Marshall is so devoted to Opus Dei that he worked for their Catholic Information Center in Washington D.C. and named his son partly after the founder of the organization:
“Here is my son on the way home from the hospital today. He shall be baptized, Jude Ambrose Josemaria Marshall.”
“Jude because I prayed a novena (a nine day prayer) through St Jude that I might find a job. On the ninth day of that novena I was offered my current position in Washington DC…. “
“… Josemaria after St Josemaria Escriva, the founder of Opus Dei. I have gained a deep devotion to this holy man and his writings. I attend daily Mass at the St Josemaria Chapel (at the Catholic Information Center) and my boss (and father and friend) is a priest of Opus Dei. Also, my son was born on June 26, the feast day of St Josemaria.” [https://web.archive.org/web/20130506164425/http://www.taylormarshall.com/2006/06/my-new-son-jude-ambrose-josemaria.html]
It appears that he continued his devotion to Opus Dei even after he stopped working for them:
April 8, 2014 ·
“I’m about to go to the Dallas Opus Dei recollection. Anyone else going tonight?” [https://www.facebook.com/DrTaylorMarshall/posts/im-about-to-go-to-the-dallas-opus-dei-recollection-anyone-else-going-tonight/415362745267756/]
Opus Dei is not just promoting the coronavirus hysteria, but is strongly supportive of Francis and even Amoris Laetitia.
Might Marshall’s connections to Opus Dei explain why he is so strongly against Archbishop Vigano including Bishop Rene Gracida in his anti-coronavirus hysteria petition to end the unconstitutional tyrannical lockdowns?
Bishop Gracida is against the coronavirus hysteria and is strongly against Amoris Laetitia’s pushing of Communion for adulterers and as his co-host on the Taylor Marshall podcast Timothy Flanders said today Gracida says “there needs to be a canonical trial and investigation[1:15:12-1:15:30]” on the validity of the Francis conclave and Pope Benedict XVI resignation.
This apparently goes against the Opus Dei narratives which it is possible is the reason that Marshall feels the need to oppose passively by sitting on the fence on the virus hysteria as well as on “a canonical trail and investigation” of the validity of the Francis conclave and Pope Benedict XVI resignation.
Marshall speaking against Bishop Garcida’s position, that “a canonical trial and investigation” of the validity of the Francis conclave and Pope Benedict XVI resignation is needed, said:
“I am a little concern that the [Vigano petition] movement can spin that way [towards Bishop Garcida’s position that “a canonical trial and investigation” is needed] and break apart. That is a concern I have.” (1:40- 1:40:16) [https://youtu.be/qUXK2I3G9Z8]
Stop for a moment of silence, ask Jesus Christ what He wants you to do now and next. In this silence remember God, Father, Son and Holy Ghost – Three Divine Persons yet One God, has an ordered universe where you can know truth and falsehood as well as never forget that He wants you to have eternal happiness with Him as his son or daughter by grace. Make this a practice. By doing this you are doing more good than reading anything here or anywhere else on the Internet.
– Doctor of the Church St. Francis de Sales totally confirmed beyond any doubt the possibility of a heretical pope and what must be done by the Church in such a situation:
“[T]he Pope… WHEN he is EXPLICITLY a heretic, he falls ipso facto from his dignity and out of the Church, and the Church MUST either deprive him, or, as some say, declare him deprived, of his Apostolic See.”
(The Catholic Controversy, by St. Francis de Sales, Pages 305-306)
Saint Robert Bellarmine, also, said “the Pope heretic is not deposed ipso facto, but must be declared deposed by the Church.”
– “If Francis is a Heretic, What should Canonically happen to him?”: http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2020/12/if-francis-is-heretic-what-should.html
– “Could Francis be a Antipope even though the Majority of Cardinals claim he is Pope?”: http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2019/03/could-francis-be-antipope-even-though.html
– LifeSiteNews, “Confusion explodes as Pope Francis throws magisterial weight behind communion for adulterers,” December 4, 2017:
The AAS guidelines explicitly allows “sexually active adulterous couples facing ‘complex circumstances’ to ‘access the sacraments of Reconciliation and the Eucharist.'”
– On February 2018, in Rorate Caeli, Catholic theologian Dr. John Lamont:
“The AAS statement… establishes that Pope Francis in Amoris Laetitia has affirmed propositions that are heretical in the strict sense.”
– On December 2, 2017, Bishop Rene Gracida:
“Francis’ heterodoxy is now official. He has published his letter to the Argentina bishops in Acta Apostlica Series making those letters magisterial documents.”
Pray an Our Father now for the restoration of the Church by the bishops by the grace of God.
– Intel Cryptanalyst-Mathematician on Biden Steal: “212Million Registered Voters & 66.2% Voting,140.344 M Voted…Trump got 74 M, that leaves only 66.344 M for Biden” [http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/intel-cryptanalyst-mathematician-on.html?m=1]
– Will US be Venezuela?: Ex-CIA Official told Epoch Times “Chávez started to Focus on [Smartmatic] Voting Machines to Ensure Victory as early as 2003”: http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2020/12/will-us-be-venezuela-ex-cia-official.html– Tucker Carlson’s Conservatism Inc. Biden Steal Betrayal is explained by “One of the Greatest Columns ever Written” according to Rush: http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2021/01/tucker-carlsons-conservatism-inc-biden.html?m=1 – A Hour which will Live in Infamy: 10:01pm November 3, 2020:
http://www.thecatholicmonitor.com/2021/01/a-hour-which-will-live-in-infamy-1001pm.html?m=1 What is needed right now to save America from those who would destroy our God given rights is to pray at home or in church and if called to even go to outdoor prayer rallies in every town and city across the United States for God to pour out His grace on our country to save us from those who would use a Reichstag Fire-like incident to destroy our civil liberties. [Is the DC Capitol Incident Comparable to the Nazi Reichstag Fire Incident where the German People Lost their Civil Liberties?: http://catholicmonitor.blogspot.com/2021/01/is-dc-capital-incident-comparable-to.html?m=1 and Epoch Times Show Crossroads on Capitol Incident: “Anitfa ‘Agent Provocateurs‘”:
Pray an Our Father now for the grace to know God’s Will and to do it.