NOTICE ABOUT ME

NOTICE

When my opthalmologist told me that the problem had started he told me that nothing could be done and that I would eventually be blind.

Since then medical science has made great progress in treating macular degeneration and while there is no possibility of completely repairing the damage already done, there exists the possibility of stopping further progress of the disease.  At the present time I have 20/400 visual acuity in my right eye and 20/25 visual acuity in my left eye.

Tomorrow the doctors will operate on my right eye and five weeks later they will operate on my left eye and five weeks later they will operate on my right eye and continue to alternate between eyes until they think that they have done all that they can do for both of my eyes.

After each operation my eye will be covered for several days.  During the time an eye is covered I will not be able to use my computer efficiently and hence there will be days when I do not use it at all.

At the present time there are 230 email messages in my inboxes.  There is no way that I will be able answer more than a few before tomorrow’s operation.

THEREFORE

I beg your patience.  I will do my best to answer all of them, but it will take time.

In the meantime I promise you a remembrance in my prayers and I beg a remembrance in yours.

+Rene Henry Gracida

Abyssum.org

22 Responses to NOTICE ABOUT ME

1. Chantal de Batz says:

Just to say: THANK YOU ! God bless you Chantal de Batz NB Do NOT answer!

Den Torsdag, 1. mars 2018 23.38 skrev ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP :

#yiv6541765242 a:hover {color:red;}#yiv6541765242 a {text-decoration:none;color:#0088cc;}#yiv6541765242 a.yiv6541765242primaryactionlink:link, #yiv6541765242 a.yiv6541765242primaryactionlink:visited {background-color:#2585B2;color:#fff;}#yiv6541765242 a.yiv6541765242primaryactionlink:hover, #yiv6541765242 a.yiv6541765242primaryactionlink:active {background-color:#11729E;color:#fff;}#yiv6541765242 WordPress.com | abyssum posted: “NOTICETomorrow, Friday, March 2, at 10:30 AM I will undergo the first of a series of operations/procedures on my eyes.  As you may know, I have been experiencing progressive macular degeneration in both of my eyes for several years now.When my opthalmol” | |

2. jobrower says:

PRAYING FOR YOU!

Get Outlook for iOS ________________________________

3. 125gardener says:

I hope that you will have rest and healing throughout the series, and particularly tonight after the first one of them.

4. May Our Lady enfold you in her mantle of blue & be with you during your operation. God Bless.

5. William Doherty says:

Good luck today Bishop!

> _________________ > William A. Doherty > Attorney-at-Law > 85 Birch St. > Floral Park, NY 11001 > > PH: 516.428.5208 > > FAX: 866.716.2541 > > The information transmitted by this electronic mail (and any attachments) is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer; it is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee named above and may constitute information that is privileged or confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you are not the addressee or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to same, you are not authorized to retain, read, copy or disseminate this electronic mail (or any attachments) or any part thereof. If you have received this electronic mail (and any attachments) in error, please reply to this e-mail and send written confirmation that same has been deleted from your system. It is also IMPERATIVE that the recipient understand that unless there is a written retainer agreement on file between the sender and receiver of this e-mail, there exists absolutely NO attorney-client relationship. > > Thank you.

6. Connie Oswald says:

I will pray for you that the operations are successful. Keep the Faith,
    A faithful reader

Sent from my iPhone

7. vasheepdog94 says:

Dear Bishop Gracida:
    everyone will patiently await your returning of emails (including me). We all pray the surgery will do what it can. THANK YOU, for everything. We PRAY FOR YOU AND WE ARE SO THANKFUL FOR YOU!!!! You may have failing eyesight, but you can and will always clearly see the Lord and his visions.

LONG LIVE BISHOP GRACIDA!!!!! I will think of you tomorrow at the time and so will all others.

8. Ongoing prayers for you and your docs.
    God bless you as you have blessed us.
    katey in OR

9. Jane Griffin says:

You certainly have our prayers ! Jane and Nat

10. Patricia Stebbins says:

Dear Bishop Gracida – You are in my prayers and thoughts! May God and Mary Immaculate be with you and in the hands of your surgeon. Will look forward to again reading your messages in the near future. Love, Patricia Stebbins East Sandwich MA

11. Wendy Seddon says:

My prayers for you every day.

On 2 Mar 2018 8:38 am, “ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP” wrote:

> abyssum posted: “NOTICE Tomorrow, Friday, March 2, at 10:30 AM I will > undergo the first of a series of operations/procedures on my eyes. As you > may know, I have been experiencing progressive macular degeneration in both > of my eyes for several years now. When my opthalmol” >

12. Vincent Gonzalez says:

Will be praying for you and the doctor.

13. jgill1215 says:

God Bless you Bishop Gracida! I will keep you in my prayers. Jim Gill

Sent from my iPhone

14. Leo Padget says:

May God bless you and heal your eyes

Get Outlook for Android

________________________________

15. Joanne Clough says:

Praying for you

God bless you

16. Mary Ann Kreitzer says:

Larry and I will be offering our daily Mass and rosary for your healing. May God give you all you need to continue leading and encouraging the faithful. Thank you for everything you do.

Mary Ann

From: ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP Reply-To: ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP Date: Thursday, March 1, 2018 at 5:39 PM To: Subject: [New post] 32969

abyssum posted: “NOTICE Tomorrow, Friday, March 2, at 10:30 AM I will undergo the first of a series of operations/procedures on my eyes. As you may know, I have been experiencing progressive macular degeneration in both of my eyes for several years now. When my opthalmol”

17. Mary Deliduka says:

Thx for letting us know. … we will pray for you each day
    God love you dear Shepherd !!!!

18. Carlos GRACIDA MALDONADO says:

Querido primo Henry, te deseo una pronta y feliz recuperación.
    Mis oraciones estarán contigo.
    Con mucho cariño.

Carlos Gracida

19. Bruce Weinert says:

My prayers to our Lord Jesus Christ the Great Physician to heal you.

Sent from my iPhone

20. kevirish01 says:

Prayers for you, Your Excellency!

21. Alan Tennille says:

You are always in our prayers, especially now.

Sent from my iPhone

22. Praying for you Bishop Gracida! Thank you for all you do!