IMG_2441

+RHG slicing his birthday cake (flan) brought by the Sisters

IMG_2429

+RHG celebrating his Thanksgiving Birthday Mass with the Sisters in his private chapel.

IMG_2432

+RHG with his faithful Server, Joseph Mejias, who is holding the hot pan

of Paella Madridellna brought by the Sisters for a feast after the Mass.

18 Responses to THE SISTERS OF MOUNT TABOR CONVENT, (MISSIONARY SISTERS OF JESUS, MARY AND JOSEPH), LED BY SISTER MILAGROS CAME TO MY HOME TO CELEBRATE MY 95TH BIRTHDAY

1. abyssum says:

Louise,
    Thank you! Sister Milagros is a native of Madrid and so you can bet that she can cook an authentic paella. God bless you and the Church in Australia !!! I receive bad news from some of my other readers in Australia. Here is the link to my Open Letter, https://wp.me/px5Zw-95e, I urge you to send the link to everyone you know, especially to your priests and bishops.
    +Rene Henry Gracida

2. Louise Brady says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY – SORRY – BELATED, BISHOP GRACIDA!

THAT PAELLA LOOKS SO GOOD! YOU LOOK IN EXCELLENT HEALTH WHICH IS A BLESSING FOR ALL WHO LISTEN TO YOU IN PARTICULAR.

GOD BLESS YOU!

LOUISE BRADY SYDNEY AUSTRALIA

3. Sheepdog says:

Beautiful comments in here and beautiful pictures. I’ve akways wanted to meet you and the time will come soon when God wills it. Please stay around we need you!!! Thank you so much for everything!! My family and I, and the special people in my life are thankful for you.

4. hellenback7 says:

Missed your birthday but certainly hope it was as great a day as it appears to have been in the photos.
    May God Bless you for another year and more Bishop Gracida. You may be ready for heaven but it appears the Good Lord has more for you to do for the Faithful in these difficult times.

Thank you for your steadfast adherence to The One True Faith!

5. Paul A Byrne MD says:

Dear Bishop,

May God’s blessings continue for you and keeping you on earth for all of us.

Paul Byrne

6. aabroadnz says:

Happy birthday, your excellency!

7. steveesq says:

Dear Bishop Gracida, best wishes and lots of blessings for your birthday. But 95? Aren’t people supposed to look old when they’re 95??? One of your New York sheep, Steve

8. planechant2 says:

Congratulations and God bless you on your birthday, and many thanks for your excellent blogsite.

9. It is just wonderful to watch bishop Gracida so healthy and happy at his 95th birthday with the dear sisters and the nice seminarian, specially to see his private chapel, ad multos annos!
    Fr. Nicolaus

10. jgill1215 says:

Dear Bishop Gracida,

Cicero wrote old age is nothing but a defect in character.
    So you will never grow old…

On a Catholic note a good shepherd tends his flock, protects his flock, and leads them to greener pastures.
    And you are a wonderful shepherd!

Happy Birthday and God Bless!
    One of your New Hampshire sheep.
    Jim Gill

11. Vincent Gonzalez says:

Happy Birthday, Bishop! I do so enjoy your newsletter. There are not many bishops like you, unfortunately. May God bless you!

12. Barb Watry says:

Happy, Happy Birthday. So wonderful that you can serve the Lord for all these years. May He bless you greatly.

13. Happy Birthday Bishop…God Bless You
    Deacon John Lorenzo

14. abyssum says:

Thank you, Melanie !!! I am praying that the Holy Spirit will lead your mother to the Faith !!!
    +Rene Henry Gracida

15. Melanie says:

Lovely! Congratulations on your 95th birthday 🎂. I had no idea that you are that age so I am a bit shaken, as I realize that I may not have these blog posts of yours to look forward to for much longer. God willing, may they continue, Bishop Gracida, and thank you ever so much! Would you please kindly pray, faithful readers, too, for my mother, who may not even have been baptize, and seems not open to the Catholic faith. She, Louise, soon will reach 92, her head is good yet, she gardens and seems not her age. I am not ready to lose her, so your prayers for me would be most appreciated. I would like for us to have eternal life together in heaven eventually.

16. Gertrude says:

A somewhat belated happy birthday Your Grace and it looks as though you had a truly splendid time. I,send you my poor prayers for your continued health and your courage.

17. Cpenelopeanne says:

God bless you Bishop Gracida. I thank God that I get your blog as it really helps us in these difficult times. Mat our dear Lord keep you with us awhile longer and then reward you abundantly. In Christ, Penelope Costin….Canada

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

18. Happy Birthday. You are much loved!
    Allison and Robert