August 21, 2013
America is still stunned at the story of the murder of Chris Lane. Chris Lane was an Australian young man who came to America to play baseball for a college and pursue his dreams.Three feral children, who were “bored”, ended his life.
- The three children, age 15, 16 and 17 told authorities they killed Lane because they were bored. The liberal media, led by the brain dead Piers Morgan decried guns. The architects of Australia’s failed gun control program screeched that Aussies should boycott America over this.
- The real problem is not guns. The real problem is feral children. How did we end up with this problem? In the Australian paper, the Herald Sun,quoted James Johnson, who lived in the area where Chris Lane was shot, who said he believed his son was going to be the next victim, said the children who were arrested were “troublemakers” and “bullies” who had “no parental supervision.”
- Liberalism’s chickens are coming home to roost in America. When the so-called “Great Society” was created by Lyndon Johnson in the 1960’s, one of the consequences of the welfare state was it destroyed the family, particularly in the black community. In the 1950’s, a black child and a white child had about the same chance of growing up in a family with a mother and a father under the same roof. Welfare changed that.
- Welfare subsidized illegitimacy and destroyed the black family in America. It created generation after generation of teenage single mothers. The end result was poverty and now multiple generations of teenage single mothers. The end result was poverty and now multiple generations of feral children. Feral children are those who are frequently left on their own and have to fend for themselves. That ends up about as badly as you would expect it to. Sometimes it is a result of the single parent working to try and escape poverty. Far too often it is because the single parent was too young to be raising a teenager. As often as not, these children are running around at all hours, becoming involved in trouble and ending up in the criminal justice system.
- If you spend anytime at all in the criminal justice system, there is one fact that will strike you almost immediately. If you look at the social history of the repeat offenders in the criminal justice system who are between the ages of 18 and 30, you will find almost every time they were raised by a single mother with no influence from a male paternal figure in their lives.
- We tried Hillary Clinton’s theory of it takes a village, and we ended up with feral children like the Oklahoma boredom killers.
- Unfortunately the epidemic of feral children will only get worse because the politics of liberalism needs them.The parents of these children are Obama voters. The Democrats need them because they can tell these people, if the Republicans take over, your welfare will be cut off. So they dutifully vote Democrat. The far left rails about the number of young, black men in the criminal justice system, but doesn’t want to acknowledge the cold hard truth. That is, it is their policies that have created this system. But because of the rate of black incarceration, instead of dealing with the root causes, they can go out and scream “racism” and keep a power base.
- If we are going to prevent people like Chris Lane from becoming victims, we have to do some hard things. First we need to call out the liberal race hucksters, whose policies created feral children like the Oklahoma three. We need to confront them. We need to vote them out of office and we need to destroy the political infrastructure that gives them the platform to get up and spew their lunacy.
- Meanwhile, we are still waiting for Obama to condemn the killing or say if he had a son, he would look like one of the two black teenagers who shot Chris Lane. We are still waiting for Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton to denounce those killers and offer sympathy to the victim, Chris Lane. But they are all race baiters and the victim was white, the wrong color, so that will never happen.
Trayvon Martin was the teenage son of a broken marriage. His mother lives in Miami and he went to Sanford to visit his father who is living with his girlfriend.
Police reported that Trayvon had been twice arrested for burgulary, had a burglary tool on him when he was shot by George Zimmerman and also had jewelry in his pocket that appeared to have been stolen.
These Are the Three Teens Charged in the Murder of Student Chris Lane ‘For
the Fun of It’ (UPDATED)
Authorities formally charged three teenagers Tuesday afternoon for mercilessly gunning down Australian student Chris Lane Friday night “for the fun of it.”
James Edwards, 15, and Chancey Luna, 16, were reportedly charged with first degree murder and face life in prison if convicted. They are being held without bond.
Michael Jones, 17, was reportedly charged with using a vehicle to facilitate the discharge of a weapon and accessory after the fact of murder in the first degree. He reportedly said in court “I pulled the trigger” but the judge told him to remain silent. The boy cried and his bond was set at $1 million.
The three teens will be tried as adults, the Herald Sun reports.
A social networking page appearing to belong to Edwards reveals a video of Edwards brandishing a gun as well as multiple photos showing piles of cash he claims belong to him.
“B***h we up dem poles, f**k with me,” James can be heard saying in a newly surfaced Vine video, while brandishing a gun. The New York Post and Daily Mail both report this is authentic video of James.
Other photos have surfaced reportedly showing what appears to be a handgun and a large bundle of one-hundred dollar bills allegedly belonging to James.
The Duncan Police Department declined to comment about the suspects to TheBlaze Tuesday afternoon. A spokesperson for the district attorney’s office was also unavailable for comment by the time of publication.
A Twitter account appearing to belong to Edwards’ girlfriend tweeted out support for the accused killer.
Police reportedly said they believe the accused had killed an animal before shooting Lane.
An Australian news outlet published what appears to be mugshots of the three boys.
The parents of some of the teens reacted on Tuesday.
Mother of Chancey Luna, Jennifer Luna, refused to believe her son pulled the trigger of the fatal shot.
“They said it happened at 3 p.m.,” Luna told KSWO-TV. “I get off of work at 3 and it just takes me five minutes to get to the house and he was at home.”
Father of suspect James Edwards told KSWO-TV his son must be innocent because his son told him, “I didn’t have nothing to do with it.”
Follow Oliver Darcy (@oliverdarcy) on Twitter
Other must read stories:
- ‘HATE THEM’: Here’s What Teen Accused of Murdering Australian Student Had to Say About ‘White’ People, Guns and Killing on Twitter
- The Significant Detail District Attorney Claims Media Misreported in Story of Murdered Australian Student Chris Lane
- The Heartbreaking Final Moments of Australian Student Chris Lane’s Life: ‘Stay with Us, Stay with Us’
- George Zimmerman and the Court of Public Opinion (op-ed)
- Musicians Who Dress Seapunk Are In Fact Dressed Like Sailor Moon (noisey.vice.com)